Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Blue Streak & Jumpin Jade

Here are a couple of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri pictures that I've been meaning to post for ages. I personally LOVE everything about the Insta-Dri line. I have very wide nails, so the extra wide brush is perfect for me. I know a lot of you ladies can't stand the brush though. I also love the formula on the two I have tried so far. One coat for both of these colors. One coat and a super fast dry time is impossible to beat in my world. I recently took the RBL Spongebob Collection off of my want list because I just can't stand the thought of doing 5 coats!

I really want more of this particular Sally Hansen line. Lickety-Split Lime was at the top of my lemming list over the summer, but I never found it here in Tulsa. What do you ladies think of this line? Are there any colors you love in spite of the brush?

First up is Blue Streak. For some reason, I never end up liking turquoise on my nails. It's one of my favorite colors, so I really have no explanation for this quirk of mine. The color is lovely and I think it might work well for Konad. (The bubbles were from some random base coat I was trying.)



Next we have Jumpin Jade. I LOVE this one! Not the most unique color in the polish world any more, but super gorgeous just the same. I tried Nail Tech Foundation II as a matte topcoat on my ring finger but wasn't happy with the result. It totally erased the shimmer and made my nail look like green rubber.


Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts