A Few BB Coutures

I won these along with Poison Ivy as part of an Earth Day BB Couture set. I love Poison Ivy, but unfortunately, I don't like any of these 3 brushstrokey frosts. I used 3 coats for each of them.

First we have BB Couture Espresso Dream which I would describe as a frosty, metallic tan.

There was a pretty little butterfly flitting around my garden while taking pictures of this one.


Next we have BB Couture Caramel Carma, a frosty metallic caramel.


Finally we have BB Couture Autumn Sunset, a rusty brown, frosty metallic. I thought I would like this one the most but it made me feel like a scary, mean, old lady! The kind that would play slots all day in Vegas with her hair all done up while she chain smokes menthols.

I put all three of them on my pinky and I like them together.

The formula was nice and BB Couture still has more colors that I want to own than any other company. These three frosty browns just don't do it for me though.

Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

  1. Not BB Couture's best. I like the texture in Caramel though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not BB Couture's best. I like the texture in Caramel though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i love your description of the chain-smoking scary lady. i used to see the exact kind all the time growing up in nevada!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good god...that's my mom sitting there in front of the slots! LOL...she might like these colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your description of this. It cracks me up. I know exactly what you're talking about :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts