Trying To Franken A Rescue Beauty Lounge 360 Dupe

My budget doesn't currently allow me to purchase high dollar polishes from brands like Rescue Beauty Lounge and Deborah Lippmann. But I still fall in love with some of their unique colors like Rescue Beauty Lounge 360! Here's a link to Alizarine Claws lovely swatches of this color.
My version is still a little too bright and has more visible shimmer but I still love it! I used Tic Tac Turquoise for a base and added BB Couture Autumn Sunset until I got a color I liked. I love using up my unwanted polishes like this!

Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

  1. It may not be a perfect match but I like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I like your version even more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's hard to franken such an unique color but this one has a little more bite to it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts