Dia De Los Muertos-Day Of The Dead-Halloween


I love Halloween and this was my look for this year. It worked out great and I was able to use it again when I went to the beautiful Dia de los Muertos festival held in downtown Tulsa every year. The first 2 pictures are close ups of the makeup from Halloween. I went all out even though I don't normally wear much makeup. The headpiece was easy once I had the bright idea of attaching some styrofoam to a cheap headband with a hot glue gun. Then I was able to arrange the flowers by poking them into the styrofoam.

The next pictures were taken after the Dia de los Muertos festival. I didn't have as much time for the makeup but you can see the whole outfit. I'm wearing the nameless gray polish from the Strange Beautiful-Anthropologie collaboration. I love it and wore it for 5 whole days!



Today is the last day for readers from the U.S. & Canada to enter my CSN giveaway! And international readers can still enter my Apothica giveaway!

Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

  1. Absolutely gorgeous... I am so impressed!! Miss you guys... we need to get together soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome costume. Your makeup is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so fricking cool. You looked awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing makeup - you look stupendous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy cow girl! Great costume!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Great job! I love these Dia de los Muertos looks. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job! You look like what we call "La Catrina" :).
    Catrina - Famed Día de los Muertos artist José Guadalupe Posada's icon of death. Catrina means "a wealthy woman".

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this...hot stuff!!!!

    Heather Paulding
    Spunky Real Deals
    http://spunkyrealdeal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts