Strange Beautiful Anthropolgie (Oscar Wilde)


Strange Beautiful sold these very odd but lovely polish sets exclusively at Anthropologie. Ashley picked this set up for me recently and it's super cool! You have to use each polish with the other one still attached. I thought this would be difficult or weird but I think it actually made polishing my nails easier. I didn't have to do any clean up at all! It basically just means you have a really long brush handle.
These colors don't have names, just "color inspirations". I find this a bit pretentious but that's ok because I also love that the company wasn't afraid to try something unique. This color was inspired by Oscar Wilde. This is 2 coats. Gorgeous pinkish purple creme.
Lovely polish from a company that doesn't mind trying something different! You can see the grey polish here.


Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

  1. This is such a neat idea and I'm happy to hear that the set-up doesn't make applying polish harder. I'll have to look and see if my local Anthropologie caries this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love how you feature lesser-known brands on your blog. These colors look amazing and I would have never known of their existence had it not been for you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts