Essie Sew Psyched & An Accent Nail


This is 2 coats of Essie Sew Psyched. The formula was a little thick & it dries much darker than the bottle. It's a dusty, grayish green with subtle shimmer that you can only see in full sunshine. Most of the time it just looks like a creme. It's a fairly unique color and one I definitely like, but I didn't fall head over heels for it like I thought I would.

The next night I used one of my smARTnails sticker stencils for an pretty accent nail. The combination of Essie Sew Psyched and Sinful Vacation Time feels very Art Deco to me.

Thanks for reading!
April

Don't forget to enter my LaVaque & Color Club giveaway!

Comments

  1. this is so simple and effective at the same time..I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The accent nail is Hot...as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great, I love Sew Psyched :) Oh and I saw the post with your BF painting his nails, LOVED IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the accent nail! Very art deco.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the accent. I too felt a little underwhelmed by Sew Psyched. It's a nice color, but is/was over-hyped in the nail world.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts