My Top 12 Manicures Of 2012

Just a quick post with my favorite nail art from this year with links to the original posts.

Tuff Scent Gaurdian Angel & A Milani Gems Gradient

Ikat Heart Nails!! 

Ikat Chevron 

Mister Mittens' Big Adventure Nails!

Sation Hot 4 Teacher & Halftone Nail Art

American Apparel Sheer Nail Art Inspired By Nailside!

Lime Crime Parfait Day & Neapolitan Ice Cream Nails!

Boo!

Scary Monster Nails!

Zoya Toni & Cho Gradient Inspired By Red Nightfall Beans

Zoya Frida & Chloe: My Favorite Layering Combo Ever!

Sation Holiday Polka Dots


Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

  1. Lovely manis, I think my faves are the gems gradient, neopolitan and flakie manis :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! You have such nice ideas. I especially like the first and the third manicure but all of them look lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts