Bumblebee Nails With Zoya Pixie Dusts!

I'm often in a hurry like so many of us these days & sometimes I just need to make a snap decision about what to do with my nails & go for it. My bumblebee nails were based on one of those quick decisions & I can't believe how much I love the results!
I always paint my nails using a new color (yes it's been months, possibly over a year, since I've started with a polish already in my collection...) & then try to do some nail art on that color the next day. I started with Zoya Solange & then added some thick stripes of Zoya Dahlia. Instant fuzzy bumblebee nails! (Although I suppose flocking powder would really create the ultimate fuzzy bumblebee manicure.) 
Just for fun, here's an adorable infographic explaining why bees love hexagons so much.
 
 
Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts