My First Drip Nail Art

When I got the Zoya Summer 2013 Pixie Dust collection, I immediately knew they would be perfect for my first attempt at a drip manicure. The results are exactly what I was hoping for; my nails look like they were dipped in melted sugar coated gumdrops!
I started with a base of Zoya Micky. Next I added drips of Zoya Destiny, Stevie, Solange, & Miranda. This nail art was so easy! I highly recommend trying this look as it is almost impossible to mess up.
Will says it reminds him of all of the Goosebumps book covers! I think he's right.
 
 
 
Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

  1. I never would have thought to do this with the Pixie Dusts! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool! I just did a mani like this recently with the liquid sand from OPI. These types of polishes work great for drip manis!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts