Things Like This Happen At Parties With This Much Nail Polish

My stash is very moderate for a blogger of almost 5 years (somewhere between 300 & 350) but it's still astonishing to everyone else! My collection is sitting out in my living room & whenever we have folks over people are naturally curious. Sometimes things like this happen! And sometimes it more modest. Last week my friend Ton was looking at all of the colors & spotted a crackle and asked how it worked. I told him that it cracks on your nail & he demanded a live demonstration. My friend Andrew ran over & suggested that we use blue & grey to match Ton's hoodie. Success! We used Color Club Pretty In Platinum with Sally Hansen Distressed Denim Crackle.

Thanks for being a good sport Ton! I probably should have sent you home with some acetone. How did you get it off?

Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

  1. Great post - I hope he didn't have to scrape it off with a sharp object :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts