Zoya Alma

Zoya Alma is from their Summer 2014 Bubbly collection.

Zoya describes Alma as "a warm golden peach metallic featuring the exclusive liquid-metal holographic jelly formula" but I'd call it more of a straight up though slightly faded orange. I love the way Zoya does gold & silver micro shimmer & it looks particularly stunning in a jelly formula. As for the holographic sparkles, they are the same lovely pastel cellophane glitter featured in Monet, just in a smaller size. Zoya Alma is shown here at 3 easily applied thin coats. Great color for summer! This is a nice polish but I definitely prefer the more saturated Jesy from the same collection.
 
 
 

Thanks for reading!
April

All opinions are my own & were not influenced by Zoya! For more information you can read my disclosure policy.

Comments

Popular Posts