Glitter French For St. Patrick's Day

This manicure is not really my style but I think it's good to try things outside of your comfort zone even if it just lets you know that you really don't like something. I started with the horrid Revlon Fresh Linen and then added a french tip in BB Couture Poison Ivy. I topped the whole thing with Sinful Colors Call You Later. I'm rarely a fan of glitter toppers and Sinful Call You Later is no exception. Overall I think this manicure is not for me even though it is perfect for St Patrick's Day.
Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

  1. I like the french tips. I have that Fresh Linen polish too and am not a fan of any of the scented perfume line. This is a good mani for St. Patrick's and it's good to go out of the comfort zone from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...this is so pretty! I love the base color and putting french tip is stunning. Great job and great choice indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts